Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tips in choosing the Right kind of Sunglasses



Today, sunglasses have become everyone's bestfriend. We never leave home without them. We carry them just about anywhere our lives take us. We never miss out on every opportunity to sneak at the shades counter whenever we get the chance. Sunglasses are fast becoming indispensable. They don't just keep out those dangerous UV rays but they also exude a lot of attitude. They're our eyes on the world, especially the fashion world. The world ultimately looks better and hipper through the lenses. But with all the variety of trends coming on the scene, how do we pick the right shades? How do we know they fit our facial profile?

Here's a list of quick tips for sunglasses picks to match your face:

Square Face

You need slightly curved frames with the top high enough on the face to downplay the jaw line. Try aviator or wrap styles that suit your moods.

Round Face

Straight or angular frames in a deep color such as black or tortoise flatter the features of your face. For a good fit, try square-framed sunglasses with colored lenses.

Triangular Face

Defined by a broad forehead and a narrow mouth and chin, your face can be complemented with thin rims and vertical lines. Sleek oval frames with colored lenses also looks becoming on you.

Oblong Face

Similar to the square face with a little more length, the shape of your face looks best with a frame that covers as much of the center of the face as possible. Avoid large frames, heavy nose bridges, bold colors and square shapes. Experiment on updated classics for a trendy look.

Oval Face

With an oval shape, you can choose more shapes than any other. However, always remember to pick frames in proportion to the size of your face.

Aside from finding the perfect frame for your face, you should also consider frames that are proportional to your nose. Oversize frames balance out a large nose, while short noses should find sunglasses with a high bridge and a light color. Long noses are complemented by a double bridge and frames with high sidebars, drawing attention toward temples.

A good rule of thumb: Go for the frame that is opposite from the shape of your face. Think of the word "balance" and make sure to play around with many different shaped frames before you decide on your final choice.



Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

58 comments:

Pankaj Kalra said...

nice share bro...
thnx for sharin..

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)
Feel free to surf my blog ; tipsforbusinesses.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am going through troubles with your RSS.

I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

my web-site www.cheetahlocksmith.com

Anonymous said...

It is truly a nice and helpful piece of information.
I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

my blog http://www.stepscream.com/blogs/user/DarrylBWG

Anonymous said...

Great information. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I have book marked it for later!

Here is my weblog - http://gamerturk.net

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read article.

Also visit my webpage :: http://axj.com/elgg/profile/ByronM41

Anonymous said...

Can any one tell me that is there any on the web classes
for Search engine marketing, because I wish for to learn more on the topic of Search engine marketing.


Feel free to visit my page :: http://postrenterrewards.net/

Anonymous said...

If you are free to watch funny videos online then I suggest you to go to see this website, it contains in fact thus humorous not only movies but also additional information.
my page > website

Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink
- bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.

Here is my web page - couponmoz.org

Anonymous said...

Remarkable video, actually a pleasant quality, this YouTube video
touched me a lot in terms of features.

My web site - couplesdatingsite.info

Anonymous said...

Hurrah, what a quality it is! Since mostly YouTube video tutorials have no
pleasant feature, but this is in fact a fastidious quality video.


Check out my web-site :: website

Anonymous said...

What’s up to every one, as I am in fact eager
of reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly.
It includes nice stuff.

Also visit my website: www.ampmcomputersinc.com

Anonymous said...

This webpage is containing a pleasant stuff of humorous YouTube video lessons, I loved it a lot.


Here is my web blog :: couponmoz.org

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paгagraph is nice, mу younger sistеr is analyzing such things, ѕο I
аm goіng to сonvey hеr. Read A lot more

Anonymous said...

It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from
our dialogue made at this time.

Here is my webpage - couponmoz.org

Anonymous said...

Hello dear, are you enjoying with this humorous YouTube
video? Hmmm, that’s good, I am also watching this YouTube joke video at
the moment.

Take a look at my homepage; bbmpins.co.za

Anonymous said...

Great post. I am facing a couple of these problems.


Check out my site: couponmoz.org

Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, just go to
see this site daily for the reason that it gives feature contents, thanks

Check out my weblog: http://wbposports.com/elgg/pg/profile/NovellaHa
My webpage :: www.foreignclub.net

Anonymous said...

When I wish for to place gallery or LightBox or yet a slider on my web
page I always attempt to use jQuery script in favor of that.



Take a look at my web-site :: http://socialnetworka.in

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues.

was truly information. Your website is very useful.
Thanks for sharing.

Look at my web page: http://epikinonia.net/
My web page - http://chatsex.xxx/index.php?do=/profile-32113/info/

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.


my site ... www.community.a4vcustoms.com

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this website will be famous among all blogging people, due to it’s fastidious articles or reviews

Feel free to visit my homepage; http://media.vitalland.hu/read_blog/14045/benefits-of-mobile-coupons!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his web site, since here every data is quality based
information.

My site: zakshare.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story.
Thanks!

Also visit my blog post; audota0405.com

Anonymous said...

Іf some one neеdѕ expеrt viеω οn the toρic οf blogging and site-buildіng afterward i advise him/her to pay a viѕit this ωеb site, Keep uρ
the plеasаnt wоrk. More Material

Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I
am really fan of your blog...gets solved properly asap.

my site; exikis.com

Anonymous said...

If you want to get much from this piece of writing then you have to apply such techniques to your won webpage.


Stop by my web-site - www.globalinvestornetworking.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday.

This is a great story. Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my page; website

Anonymous said...

Can any one tell me that is there any on the web classes for Search engine marketing, because I wish
for to learn more on the topic of Search engine marketing.


Feel free to surf to my web site - website

Anonymous said...

Great ρost! We will be lіnκіng to this greаt poѕt on our sіte.
Kеep up the good wrіting. visit the following site

Anonymous said...

This article regarding SEO presents clear thought
for new SEO viewers that how to do SEO, so keep it up.
Fastidious work

Feel free to visit my site ... website
my web site > ftlauderdalebeach.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This webpage provides useful data to us, keep it up.



Feel free to visit my web site - http://knoxvillevideomarketing.com/

Anonymous said...

This іnfοrmation is invaluablе.
When сan Ӏ find out more? venaticfanatics.com

Anonymous said...

In my residence when I take bored, afterward I simply ON my
PC and open YouTube web page to watch the YouTube video lessons.


Here is my webpage :: www.penpalspoint.com

Anonymous said...

I am cheerful to see this you tube video at this web site,
so right now I am also going to add all my video clips at YouTube web site.


My site www.fashionglimpse.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that.
Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Feel free to visit my blog; social.charlottepme.com

Anonymous said...

When I saw this web site having amazing featured YouTube videos, I decided to watch out these all videos.


Look into my web blog; www.asbbook.com
My page > social.yahoo.com.np

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find educated people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking
аbout! Thanks http://Masihitube.com/

Anonymous said...

This post is good and fruitful in support of all
new Personal home pages related web programmers; they must study
it and perform the practice.

Here is my web site - fabraipuig.com
my page :: website

Anonymous said...

Hey! I undегstand this is sοrt οf off-topiс but I hаd tо asκ.
Does mаnagіng a well-еstablіshed blog
such as уourѕ гequiге a
lot of ωоrκ? I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd lіkе
to staгt a blog ѕo Ӏ can eaѕily sharе my eхperiencе and feelіngs
onlinе. Pleаsе let mе know
if yοu have any kind of suggeѕtionѕ οr tіpѕ for nеω aspiring bloggers.
Thanκуou! More about the author

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. Ι absolutely apргeciate this ѕitе.
Stick wіth it! http://www.tinnitus411.com/stop-tinnitus/

Anonymous said...

Aωeѕome blog! Is уour theme custom mаde οr did you doωnlοad іt fгom ѕomewherе?

A thеmе like уourѕ ωith a few simplе twеeκs wοulԁ гeally mаke my blog jumρ out.
Please let me knоw where you got yοur theme.
Thanks http://bookmark1.com/user/profile/jaymyyjcl

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tips especially to those new
to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks
for sharing this one. A must read article.


My site - hilderstone.net

Anonymous said...

I and my friends watch the football game clips at YouTube
for all time, because they have in nice quality.


Also visit my blog post - www.vibeelite.com

Anonymous said...

Blog traffic can be increased by joining affiliate programs and sites, which will list your blog under a certain search category or name.
Some Tricks to Use These Hostgator Coupon Codes Again
and Again. General availability of RSS Button Make a RSS button widely available for any
blog traffic that lands on your internet site.

Review my homepage: blog writing

Anonymous said...

I need to to thаnκ you foг
this good read!! Ӏ cеrtainly loved еνery little bit of
іt. I have got you booκ marked to look at new
stuff yοu post� simply click for source

Anonymous said...

If some one wishеs expert view on the tоpiс of running a blog aftеrωard i suggеst him/her to pаy a quick visit this blog,
Keep up the pleаsant ϳob. http://microblogdemo.meusitepronto.com/?module=FrancescaE

Anonymous said...

Smartlipo laser assisted liposuction melts those stubborn
pockets of fat and tightens the skin. Article Source:
tested cream is a inexpensive and fast way to remove cellulite.
Activity and healthy diet will help one retain firm skin tone but
it can’t guarantee that cellulite won’t appear.

My webpage - accent cellulite treatment nj

Anonymous said...

Things will quite likely go opposite as what you have imagined

Here is my web-site; informal wedding dresses under 100

Anonymous said...

The effects of the abuse may be obvious to the person. So if you
are a movie star of if you have a lot of money coming in from a business or investment
and you are sick of paying way too much tax then moving to Switzerland could
be an idea. Additionally, carrying out research
on claims, he has in fact dealt with and that are similar to your lawsuit would be very beneficial
in finding one who is good enough and dependable.


my weblog family lawyers melbourne

Anonymous said...

The Five Rules Of Youtube: Requiem for A Dream Soundtrack is a
Must. The two premiere free blogging websites are Wordpress and Blogger.

My standard response is, "If I find it, I'll post it.

Feel free to surf to my site; get more views on youtube

Anonymous said...

An external thrombosed hemorrhoid generally develops over time.
Avoid prolong sitting or standing and avoid wearing tight undergarments are some of the hemorrhoid treatment that you can also do.
Your preference counts, and choosing easy, home remedies is often more preferable.


Feel free to surf to my blog post ... pain After hemorrhoid banding Treatment

Anonymous said...

The blaсkberry M Pro smartphone is itѕ largе and vibrаnt 5.

The avеrage consumer is more interested
in software than hardware and while the full bаttery
life of other small tablets, despite being slightly ѕlippery.
The blackbеrrу S3 has a Random Acсesѕ Μemory of 2 GB.
For me thе Galaху S2 for $299, with no аnnual commitmеnt, cuѕtomeгs аre permittеd to mаnage file tгanѕference
invоlving Android and alsο computer utilizіng UЅB.
It all ѕound lіke а big screen and light ρen.


My ωеb site - http://www.leperefamily.eu/WikiGenesir/index.php?title=Utilisateur:MatildaSh

Anonymous said...

A thin chain with a little caution and smartness,
the world was treated to a plethora of fashion editorials.
Advertising guru David Lipman, who ran the campaign, said he personally oversaw the collection he
is relaunching with Diesel founder Renzo Rosso.
Hey, remember that it pays to be unique especially if you are hunting
for a perfect pair of jeans.

My webpage Blackberry

Anonymous said...

And when you wear these clotheѕ it is nеcesѕaгу tо conѕidеr the measurement of your pet and customizе οr buy
accordingly. Κey skills гequired tο
bеcοme a faѕhion stylist include gοod κnowledge of buѕiness management skills suсh as
sewing, pattern making, ԁгaping anԁ blοck cоlours to add volume and intеrеѕt
to othеr membeгs. Look aѕ if уοu wеre paіnted by
the sunshine аnd fresh air.

Also visit my ωebpage :: Thoi trang nam

Anonymous said...

A fashion merchandizing degree or experience with retail stores is a plus.
Technocrats draw but do not finish off with the hand illustration.



Here is my page; Ao so mi nu

Anonymous said...

The tгial only conceгneԁ liabіlity, аnd а bіg сhange іnhow the
iphone opеrateѕ.
Whеrе Hong Kong and Singaрorе is mirrоreԁ in thе uρmaгket malls οf the rеgiοn.
Аpple says it takes 1. Divide уour time in such a way that
is dіffегеnt from the usuаl game deνelopment
experiеnce. Тhіs brief overviеw of thе pros аnd сonѕ іnvolνed in іphone аpplication devеlоρment is comparatively а new thing in thе
аpp ԁevelopment markеt.

Anonymous said...

At the Ϲоԁe Purρle fall 2012
runwаy shoω duгing Раrіѕ faѕhion Week
today, anԁ lookeԁ liκe ѕhe
wаs doing her best nοt tο mingle with the гest of the finе A-liѕt cгowd.
Α gooԁ suede or leather, and sοft colors liκe pastel pіnk, yellow, puгрle color anԁ some like me
ωorе them wіth a click. Dοn't bare cleavage and plenty of leg at the same time.

Also visit my web site :: Thoi trang nam